On Apr 7, 2010, at 8:58 PM, array chip wrote:

With the help document, i finally find a set of values of for x=,y= and z= in "screen" argument that gives me the correct rotation of the plot. But now it plots x and y axis (tick marks and labels) along the top of the plot. Is there one way to plot x and y axis on the bottom of the plot?

Look at the scpos argument to specify the scales location. (Still lacking an example and therrefore doing this from memory.)

--
David

Thanks

John

--- On Wed, 4/7/10, David Winsemius <dwinsem...@comcast.net> wrote:

From: David Winsemius <dwinsem...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [R] 3-D response surface using wireframe()
To: "array chip" <arrayprof...@yahoo.com>
Cc: r-help@r-project.org
Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 8:07 AM
A search with the following
strategy:

RSiteSearch("lattice wireframe rotate axes")

Followed by adding requests to search earlier years'
archives produced this link which has a further link to a
document that answers most of your questions, at least the
ones that are comprehensible:

http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e2/help/07/03/12534.html

--David.