On 21.04.2010 20:31, Xiao D wrote:
Dear List members,
I am using R to generate MCMC time series plots.
This is the code I use; however, everytime an error message will come out
saying could not find function "plot.mcmc."
I have coda package and Lattice package installed.
Does anyone know what may get wrong here? Thanks so much for your
suggestions.
Hongli Li

Just say plot(mcmcobject)

The plot generic should call the appropriate methode plot.mcmc that is hidden in the code namespace.

Uwe Ligges

*library (coda)
dat1=read.csv("Itemtime.csv")
col=dim(dat1)[2]