Hi All,

I'm dealing with binary response data for the first time, and I'm confused
about what kind of graphics I could explore in order to pick relevant
predictors and their relation with response variable.

I have 8-10 continuous predictors and 4-5 categorical predictors. Can anyone
suggest what kind of graphics I can explore to see how predictors behave
w.r.t. response variable...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks,
Kim