Two things:
1) doing log on rnorm, will get you NaN's because you are doing log on a
negative number (some of the time).

2) Running
> traceback()
5: sort(y)
4: qqplot(x, pch = 16, cex = pt.ht, col = palette()[c(1, 2)], xlab =
paste(colnames(x)),
       ylab = "Normal Quantile-Quantile Plot", main = "")
3: FUN(newX[, i], ...)
2: apply(z, 2, mtab.norm)
1: mtab.matrix(df)

Shows that you are using qqplot wrongly somehow.

Using
?qqplot
Shows that you should either use
qqnorm
(not qqplot)
Or have another argument for another distribution.

Let me know if it works :)

Best,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845