Could you copy the data?

Data <- data.frame(C.Mean,Mean.richness,Zoop,Diversity,Phyto)
dput(Data)

I have the feeling something's wrong there. I believe you have 48
observations (47df + 1 for the intercept), 2 levels of Diversity, 4 of Phyto
and 48/(3*4)=4 levels of Zoop. But you don't have 3df for Zoop. Either I'm
way off, or what goes in the lm is not what you think it is.

I tried a small sample with the datastructure I believe you have, but I
couldn't reproduce your error.

## Run
Phyto <- as.factor(rep(rep(c("A","B","C","D"),each=6),2))
Diversity <- as.factor(rep(c("High","Low"),each=24))
Zoop <- rep(c(1,2,3,4),times=12)

C.Mean <- rnorm(48)
Mean.richness <-rnorm(48)

test <- lm(C.Mean~ Mean.richness + Diversity + Zoop + Diversity/Phyto +
Zoop*Diversity/Phyto)

Anova(test,type="III")

Zoop <- as.factor(Zoop)
Anova(test,type="III")