I am a Windows user and trying to make life easier for my Mac-using students. After
investigating the Mac situation more, it appears that the key to easy use is having
precompiled binaries. However the packages I am interested in (Rcmdr and its required
package, car) do not have one. I do not have easy access to a Mac, so I have a plea to
Macintosh users: could someone please create them if it is not too difficult? I am
planning to use R 1.7.1. Please forgive me if my request is inappropriate.

Aniko

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged infor...{{dropped}}