Hi all,

I am trying to install add-on in R (rw1070) to work with WinEdit. Libraries
Swinregistry and Rwinedt have been installed via "Install Package(s) from local zip
files" from R. However, when I run library(Rwinedt) I get the following messages:

> library(Rwinedt)
Error in loadNamespace(name) : package `methods' does not have a name space
In addition: Warning messages:
1: package RWinEdt was built under R version 1.8.0
2: package SWinRegistry was built under R version 1.8.0
Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) :
Package SWinRegistry is not available.
Either install it or install R-WinEdt manually, as described in ReadMe.txt

Intalling manually looking quite complicated, I am not tempted to take this
direction...

Can anybody give me a hint?

Kind regards,

Patrick Giraudoux