Hello Sander,

That's a good idea and i am up to it.

Right now i am in an exam period, so it's not really the better time, give me a couple of weeks and i will come up with a specific format of R files to submit to me that i could post-process to generate html documents.
To my mind, those html files should show :

- the plot itself
+ Submitter(s)
       - web page
       - email (eventually protected, I don't know how to do it)
- Bibliographic references
- Required R packages
+ Commentaries
      - in english