Dear Sir/Madam,
 I am a beginner in R. Here is my questions.
 1. Can you give me one test for randomness (a name and descriptive
paragraph is sufficient).
2. I have learned a uniform random number generator [e.g. not the
algorithms: i)Wichmann-Hill, ii) Marsaglia-Multicarry, iii) Super-Duper
(Marsaglia), iv) Mersenne-Twister, v) TAOCP-1997 (Knuth), or vi) TAOCP-2002
(Knuth)] . Is there any other method besides that?
3. How to generate 100 random standard normal deviates using the Box-Muller
method for standard normal random deviates and sort the sequence, smallest
to largest?
  Your kind help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
 best wishes
yuying shi