Hello All,

  I've problems to interpret the contourplot for a binary response dependent
variable.  For example, I ploted the survived probability for the titanic3
dataset,

  http://www.geocities.com/useebi/data/CondenContour.jpeg

  Trellis displayed two panels of contour, one for dead and one for alive.
However, the contours between the two panels didn't conform to the rule of
prob(dead) = 1 - prob(alive).  How I should read the contours?  What I did
wrongly?  Is there an example that I could follow?

  Thanks!
  marco