I have a dataset like this:

ID        value     week of visit
1          4.2              0  (baseline)
1          2.5              6
1          4.1              10
1          3.0              12
.
.
.

And so on for more than 11000 records (more than 1000 subjects). I need to
add rows in order to have 52 records per patients  (corresponding to the 52
weeks of the year); that is that weeks 1-2-3-4-5 will have the same content
of baseline one, except for the column "week of visit". The fact is that
each of the rows can have a very different timing, so the only thing I can
do is creating a vector giving the number of replications needed for each
row, but how can I practically replicate them increasing the index ok the
week?
thanks
niccolò