Dear fellow R-ussers,
Thanks for your help on th AIC.
I have yet an other question about logistic models. to buuild the model i
used sevral packages, (MASS, nlme, binom), just to make sure i had all the
tools at my disposal. now i would like to validat the model. ussing a
cross validation tool.
In a normal logistical case you get an error table giving the number of
cases classified under  0/1  by the model, and a comparison with the real
classification of the test sample.

table 1
glm         0   1
FALSE  8 14
TRUE     0   8

Apperently this is not the case when you have categorical data. Then you
get an output for every interval of your predictor variable , and this is
compared to the frequency of this variable, so it is very hard to
interpred.

table 2
glm         0 2 3 4 7
FALSE  1 0 0 1 1
TRUE     1 2 1 0 0
One of the problems is, not only that i can't interpret table 2, but also
that it does not give reference to the number of test samples, wich is
clear in table 1 ( 30 test samples).
Kind regards,
Tom.

Tom Willems