On 22/12/2016 1:55 PM, Glenn Schultz wrote:
All,
My package was not initially built with the rcpp use in mind.  I have to
include C++ source code for a particular project so I will have edit the
description file add src files, etc.  by hand.  I an going over the rcpp
documentation now and reviewing the R documentation on extensions as well.  Is
there anything in particular that I should keep in mind while doing this or is
this relatively straightforward.

It should be pretty straightforward. There are lots of examples of packages that do it (not all of which are simple); see the list of "reverse XXXX" on https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=Rcpp (where XXXX is Depends, Imports, Suggests, or LinkingTo).

Duncan Murdoch