IANAL, but the GPL family of licenses is VIRAL copy left so it infects
anything it touched, which is why many shy away and prefer something like
the Mozilla Public License 2 (MPL) as a compromise between viral copyleft
and the permissive MIT/ISC/BSD2.

Avi

Sent from Gmail Mobile

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]