Dear all,

Currently I am trying to update my package (GALLO) with some small edits in the
code. However, the package is not passing in the automatic check. I am getting
only two warnings:

The first one is a warning related with the maintainer email (my email in the
case), which is correct. I really think that this is not the cause of the
package failure during the automatic checking.

The second warning is a problem during the vignette rebuilding. The warning is
"The magick package is required to crop". In my first submission I didn't
experience this error. In the recent submissions for updates, I included the
magick package as a dependency of the package. However, this didn't fixed the
issue. Additionally, I can't reproduce the errors in my machines, even when
running R CMD check --as-cran. The error seems to be related with the lines
465-495 from the vignette. I double checked the code and introduced some small
changes (such as reducing the figure dimensions).

Have ever someone faced a similar issue? However, it seems ineffective. Is
there any possibility to be a false negative?

I am sending bellow the links for the check logs.

package GALLO_1.0.tar.gz does not pass the incoming checks automatically,
please see the following pre-tests:
Windows:
<https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/GALLO_1.0_20201105_154946/Windows/00check.log>

Last released version's CRAN status: ERROR: 1, WARN: 11
See: <https://CRAN.R-project.org/web/checks/check_results_GALLO.html>

Kind regards.

Pablo Augusto de Souza Fonseca, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow at University of Guelph
Centre for Genetic Improvement of Livestock
E pfons...@uoguelph.ca  <mailto:pfons...@uoguelph.ca>
W http://animalbiosciences.uoguelph.ca/abscpeople/pfonseca
<http://animalbiosciences.uoguelph.ca/abscpeople/pfonseca>

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]