Hello. It looks like things to have changed since;

$ R CMD check --as-cran wflo_1.6.tar.gz
* using log directory ‘/tmp/wflo.Rcheck’
* using R version 4.2.1 (2022-06-23)
* using platform: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu (64-bit)
* using session charset: UTF-8
* using option ‘--as-cran’
* checking for file ‘wflo/DESCRIPTION’ ... OK
* this is package ‘wflo’ version ‘1.6’
* package encoding: UTF-8
* checking CRAN incoming feasibility ...^[O WARNING
Maintainer: ‘Carsten Croonenbroeck <carsten.croonenbro...@uni-rostock.de>’

New submission

Package was archived on CRAN

Insufficient package version (submitted: 1.6, existing: 1.6)

CRAN repository db overrides:
    'emstreeR'.

Uses the superseded packages: ‘doSNOW’, ‘snow’

Found the following (possibly) invalid URLs: