Dear Karolina,
It means that you have an unexpected file or folder called
"PARMA21del1_ident" inside your package.
So either remove it or list it in a file called .Rbuildignore which you
place at the root of the package folder.
Best,
Alex

On Thu, 9 Nov 2023 at 09:57, Karolina Marek <karolina.mare...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have the following case. I would like to resubmit a package to the Cran -
> per ARMA, which was archived on 2022-05-25, as it required the archived
> package 'matlab'. The new version of the 'matlab' was resubmitted to the
> Cran on 2022-06-01. So we would like that our package will also return to
> the Cran. I didn't change anything significant in the code inside. However,
> when I try to submit the package, I receive the following NOTES:
>
>  checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE
>
> * checking for non-standard things in the check directory ... NOTE
> Found the following files/directories:
>   ‘PARMA21del1_ident'
>
> I don't know really what this note mean and can I put the package
> anyway to Cran?
>

> Best regards,
>
> Karolina

Alexandre Courtiol, www.datazoogang.de