Dear list members,

Related to my original post on Landscape Ecology in R:

Richard Plant (UC Davis) just sent me a message that his book came
out: *Spatial
Data Analysis in Ecology a**nd Agriculture using R*

http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781439819135

Best,

Manuel

--
*Manuel Spínola, Ph.D.*
Instituto Internacional en Conservación y Manejo de Vida Silvestre