How can I see what the names of variables and what is being stored
in them when running functions in the FinancialInstrument package? I am using R-Studio.

For example, running:
> currency("USD")
outputs this to the console window:
[1] "USD"

but gives me no clue as to where that value is being
stored or how to access it.

Similarly, reading a tutorial such as:

http://blog.fosstrading.com/2011/07/creating-financial-instrument-metadata.html, it says:

"build_series_symbols returns a vector of series symbols that we could use to request data or create future_series instruments."

But what is the name of the vector?  Where is it stored?

Thanks.