Every major vendor offers machine APIs.
As much as I appreciate this conversation, I think you are best advised to
speak directly with the big five vendors. Service breadth and price differ,
as do their API specifications. Just request their API specs and they will
happily give it to a new prospective client along with the dealer's
obligatory sample fix.

Cheers

--
Ulrich Staudinger