Hi Elaine,

Once you have your data in R, you can use write.table (check documentation
with ?write.table)

write.table(dataframe, file = "dataframe.csv")

If you don't have your data in R yet, you can see this document:
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/spatstat/vignettes/shapefiles.pdf

Daniela

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 10:30 AM, elaine kuo <elaine.kuo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> I have a polygon file describing locations of my study region.
> Now I want to have the attribute table exported as cvs using R.
> Please kindly advise which package and references are proper for this work.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Elaine

Daniela Ballari
PhD Candidate
Room C216, 'Gaia', Building 101
Centre for Geo-Information - Wageningen University
P.O. Box 47 - 6700 AA Wageningen - The Netherlands
Tel:  +31 (0) 317 48 20 72
Email: daniela.ball...@wur.nl
Web: http://www.grs.wur.nl/UK