Hey,

You need to download the 'rgdal' zip for your version (2.13.0) of r (
http://www.kyngchaos.com/files/software/frameworks/rgdal-0.6.33-2.zip).

Unzip, open the r package installer and change CRAN to 'local binary
package' and select the .tgz file you unzipped earlier.  This is detailed in
the included README.

Cheers,

_Chris

Christopher W. Fusting