Dear all,

I'm trying to use the Adaptive Savitzky Golay Filterfor smoothing and gap
filling a time series of remote sensing observations  (MODIS).
For this exercise, I need to use a vector weighting strategy for a smoothing
that takes into account the pixelreliability. The TIMESAT code (L. Eklundh, P.
Jönsson,2011) seems to be ideal for this. But, it is limiting my specific needs
because it is available as an executable and I cannot customize it according to
my needs. So, I am wondering if there is any other alternative function/tools
to do this task.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions !

Nicolas.