Dear Matteo,

Thanks a lot for your help !
I installed MODIS 0.9-3.
First of all, I followed your example with meuse dataset.
The projection was kept but there is a shift biger than 100 km with the
real position.
In a second time I tried your solution to avoid any resampling.
It's worked perfectly : no shift, no resampling !
Thank you !

Now, I have to understand how to get a long time serie smoothed and gap
filled for each pixel.
It's tricky for me, because I don't understand clearly how to use
whittaker.raster() or smooth.spline.raster() functions.
How and where will I get the raster-Brick result ?

Many thanks again,

Nicolas.