Hi,

I have a distribution of artifact within an archaeological surface
(dataset: ID, DIMENSION, X, Y), and I need to verify which is the degree of
aggregation of these artifacts at different scales. I applied the L
Function (Lest in spatstat), and plotted the resulting observed values of
L(r) against the highest and lowest simulated values of L(r). Is it
possible to extract a p-value that assess that the aggregation of my data
is significantly higher (or lower) than the simulate values?

Francesco Carrer