I would like to add:

* If you perform a pointwise test, the value of "r" at which you conduct the test much be chosen a priori --- before collecting, or at least before "looking at" the data. Otherwise the associated p-value is meaningless. It is *very* unlikely that you had an a priori value of r in mind!

* A test based on the global envelope will not have very much power.

* My guess is that the dclf.test() route is your best bet.

cheers,

Rolf Turner