Hi,

my understanding is that the second argument correspond to the kml layer
name, which is not necessarily the file name. However it is in my case, I
suppose (think).

>From opening my file with a text editor I get:
<Document><name>Sarikamis.kml</name>

The two arguments should correspond to the arguments:
dsn= data source name
layer= layer name

Gabriele