Hi,

You can take a look at the sp-package which provides Spatial objects for R, especially the coordinates-command. See the R-Spatial taskview for more info on spatial data in R (http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Spatial.html).

cheers,
Paul

Alexandre VILLERS wrote:
Good afternoon (even if it might be morning or evening for some of you),

The question might appear ordinary.
I have a large dataset where such dataframe is repeated

Oct 1972    6.25    6.75    7.25    7.75    8.25
43.75    189    210    190    155    140
44.25    153    163    174    164    160
44.75    110    98    99    114    128
45.25    58    52    56    75    86
45.75    42    39    42    57    67

with *rainfall values* for a given Month Year in function of (xy) coordinates. I isolated each data.frame in an object but how can I turn this into a raster image with the appropriate coordinates Don't need (for the moment !) to write me down the code but just let me know which packages or funtion I could use.
(the idea is then to link those values to birds' nests locations).
Best regards

Alex

--
Alexandre Villers