Hello David,

I am not sure I completly understand what you want to do, but Hawths tools (a free add in for arcMAP) has a resampling function that may be of use: http://www.spatialecology.com/htools/rndselss.php. Spatial analyst also has some resampling functions. If you have access to ESRI you could read the data into R using the maptools. package.

Dave Depew wrote:
Hi all,
I apologize in advance, I haven't the time today to comb the help list for tips and hints, but does anyone know how to resample a 20 by 20m grid so the operational spacing is down to a 10 by 10m grid?
Any assistance is MUCH appreciated!