I'm a Italian PhD student. My research is focused on using GIS system to
study vector-borne diseases. I use open-source software, GRASS and R, to
make my analysis.Now I'm trying to evaluate spatio-temporal cluster in my
data. I know that in proprietary software, as Cluster-Seer, there are
different packages for this purpose.
I want use Knox test or Jacquez's K-nn, but I didn't find packages in R with
this test.

Do somebody know if there is a packages in R with this type of test??

Thanks

--
Donal Bisanzio
GECO - Computational Epidemiology Group

CBU - Computational Biology Unit
Molecular Biotechnology Center, University of Torino
via Nizza 52, IT-10126 Torino, Italy
tel: +39-011-6706440
fax: +39-011-6706432

Depertment of Enviromental Studies
Emory University
400 Dowman Drive, Math and Science Center
Atlanta Georgia 30322, USA

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]