Dear All,

My request is a technical request, I guess.

I'm working with SpatialExtremes library and all works nicely.

Now, when I plot a lambda-madogram I can see the plot in the windows, but
when I save it (using the traditional commands:

postscript('lmadograma-1.eps')
lmadogram(datos,as.matrix(coor),n.bins=231)
dev.off()

)

my graphical object is empty. Empty. Just the axis are present but not the
graphic indeed.

The same problem is present under, at least, two platforms: Windows (Xp) and
Debian (Lenny).

Have you any ideas how can I solve it and save my plot?

Cheers and have a nice day.

--
«But Gwindor answered: 'The doom lies in yourself, not in your name.'»

JRR Tolkien

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]