Thanks a lot.

I didn't understand that warning. Now, I know what it is about.

It works and in my case it changes from 75KB to 842KB.

Thanks again.

Cheers.

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 10:15, Edzer Pebesma
<edzer.pebe...@uni-muenster.de>wrote:

> When running example(lmadogram) to get something similar without having
> access to your particular data, R 2.10.1 gives me in addition:
>
> Warning message:
> In persp.default(lambda, dist, lmado, xlab = xlab, ylab = ylab,  :
>  semi-transparency is not supported on this device: reported only once
> per page
>
> which should have been enough to give you a hint. If you use e.g.
>
> pdf('lmadogram-1.pdf')
>
> and then (if needed) convert the pdf using pdf2ps, it should be fine,
> except that the file size grew in my case from 75K (pdf) to 18M (ps)!
> Maybe transparency is just not dealt with so well in eps.
> --
> Edzer
>

> Freddy López wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > My request is a technical request, I guess.
> >
> > I'm working with SpatialExtremes library and all works nicely.
> >
> > Now, when I plot a lambda-madogram I can see the plot in the windows, but
> > when I save it (using the traditional commands:
> >
> > postscript('lmadograma-1.eps')
> > lmadogram(datos,as.matrix(coor),n.bins=231)
> > dev.off()
> >
> > )
> >
> > my graphical object is empty. Empty. Just the axis are present but not
> the
> > graphic indeed.
> >
> > The same problem is present under, at least, two platforms: Windows (Xp)
> and
> > Debian (Lenny).
> >
> > Have you any ideas how can I solve it and save my plot?
> >
> > Cheers and have a nice day.

> --
> Edzer Pebesma
> Institute for Geoinformatics (ifgi), University of Münster
> Weseler Straße 253, 48151 Münster, Germany. Phone: +49 251
> 8333081, Fax: +49 251 8339763  http://ifgi.uni-muenster.de
> http://www.52north.org/geostatistics      e.pebe...@wwu.de

«But Gwindor answered: 'The doom lies in yourself, not in your name.'»

JRR Tolkien

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]