Hi,
I am sorry I say that I cannot get the same R^2 between in R/spgwr and SAM in
my data.
In R/spgwr
R^2:    0.972989;
AICc (GWR p. 61, eq 2.33; p. 96, eq. 4.21): 4668.92
Effective number of parameters (model: traceS): 435.7586;
Effective number of parameters (residual: 2traceS - traceS'S): 582.3581;
Sigma (residual: 2traceS - traceS'S): 2.437066;
Sigma (model: traceS): 1.927127;
Sigma (ML): 1.325501;

In SAM,
Coefficient of Determination :           0.696
 Adjusted r-square (r?Adj):                 0.693
 Sigma:                                             20.058
Effective Number of Parameters:          10.002
Akaike Information Criterion (AICc):      4838.299
Correlation Coefficient (r):                    0.834
F:                                                   207.852

Here are my code:
PET.adapt.gauss <- gwr.sel(SPECIES_RI ~ PET, data=Environmental_variables,
coords=cbind(Environmental_variables$LONGX,
Environmental_variables$LATY),adapt=TRUE)

PET.gauss<- gwr(SPECIES_RI ~ PET, data=Environmental_variables,
coords=cbind(Environmental_variables$LONGX,
Environmental_variables$LATY),
gweight=gwr.Gauss,adapt=PET.adapt.gauss,hatmatrix=TRUE)

1 - (PET.gauss$results$rss/crossprod(scale(Environmental_variables$SPECIES_RI,
scale=FALSE)))

In SAM, I selecte "spatial Weighting Function"=gaussian, adaptive Spatial
Kernel, and compute Geographical Distances based on longitudinal coordinate(X)
and latitudinal coordinate(Y). I donot select method for AIC optimisation.

So I donot know where is wrong.

Thank you very much for your great helps.

ÔÚ2010-05-13 00:07:23£¬"Roger Bivand" <roger.biv...@nhh.no> дµÀ£º

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]