In gwr(), it's actually adapt = 0.1. It was a typo in my previous email.
And actually before you ask this question, you shall really follow what
Roger said, "READ THE HELP PAGES". Do some homework (Roger has already
answered your question in his previous email, highlights by me, see:

)

In addition, if you are considering using R quite often, I would suggest
you try to read the codes that are provided by simply typing the name of
the function. This way, you'll learn about the parameters, how they are
used, what results are produced and how they are produced, etc. The
open-source codes will certainly tell you "more detail" (more than you
could imagine, I'd say).

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Danlin

huangykiz дµÀ:
> Hi,
> Set In gwr.sel() or gwr()?. How to write the code about
> set"adpt"parameterto0.1? May you tell more detail.
> Thank you very much.
> Cheers,
>
> ÔÚ2010-05-1320:29:14£¬"DanlinYu"<y...@mail.montclair.edu>дµÀ£º
> >Youshallset"adpt"parameterto0.1.
> >
> >SentfrommyIphone
> >Dr.DanlinYu
> >AssistantProfessorofGIS,UrbanGeography
> >Earth&EnvironmentalStudies
> >MontclairStateUniversity
> >Montclair,NJ07043
> >Tel:973-655-4313
> >Fax:973-655-4072
> >Email:y...@mail.montclair.edu
> >
> >ÔÚMay13,2010£¬8:03AM£¬huangykiz<huangy...@163.com>дµ½£º
> >
> >>Hi,
> >>IfIwanttochangtheadaptiveSpatialKernel=10%neighborsin
> >>gwr()?Howtochangit?
> >>
> >>Thankyouverymuch.
> >>
> >>Cheers.
> >>

> >>ÔÚ2010-05-1317:43:06£¬"RogerBivand"<roger.biv...@nhh.no> дµÀ£º

> >>[[alternativeHTMLversiondeleted]]

> ÍøÒ×ΪÖÐСÆóÒµÃâ·ÑÌṩÆóÒµÓÊÏ䣨×ÔÖ÷ÓòÃû£© <http://ym.163.com/?from=od3>

Danlin Yu, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of GIS and Urban Geography
Department of Earth & Environmental Studies
Montclair State University
Montclair, NJ, 07043
Tel: 973-655-4313
Fax: 973-655-4072