Hi Everybody

I have to make a gui for a collection of my functions in order to make it
easier for my colleagues (who are very code-shy and function strictly in a
point and click environment).

I have trawled the web for documentation and have come to the preliminary
conclusion that I am going to use the gWidgets package for this task but
fgui and rpanel seems to make some aspects easy to implement.

Is it feasible to use gWidgets, fgui as well as rpanel in one
implementation or should one stick to one of these and do everything with
the one gui package?

regards
Christiaan

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]