I think you just want a loop contingent on some global condition that your
program sets to FALSE when it needs to quit. If you were using RGtk2, it
would just be gtkMain() and then gtkMainQuit(). Easy enough to do directly
in R, though.

Michael

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Nicholas Crookston <ncrookston...@gmail.com

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]