Hello List,

I am creating a GUI application using RGtk2. I have created a window that has
three FileChooserButtons that when you click on the button you can choose the
file. I am wanted to have the file saved as a data frame when the 'Open' button
is clicked after a file has been chosen in dialog window of when each
FileChooserButton is clicked. I can't seem to get this to work below is part of
the code that I use to create one of the buttons and then save the file as a
data frame when the 'Open' button is clicked.

  buttoncount <- gtkFileChooserButtonNew("Choose the File Containing the Count
Data","clicked")
  fileFilter <- gtkFileFilter()
  fileFilter$setName("CSV Files")
  fileFilter$addPattern("*.csv")
  buttoncount$addFilter(fileFilter)
  hbox$packStart(buttoncount)
  gSignalConnect(buttoncount,"file-set",function(buttoncount){
              response <- buttoncount$run
              if (response == GtkResponseType["accept"]) {
                cdata <- gtkFileChooserGetFilename(buttoncount)}
              })

I don't believe my gSignalConnect statement is correct. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Chandra

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc.
proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to
copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
e-mail and any printout.

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]