Hello,

I am having trouble displaying graphs in R.  Whenever I create graphs, no
axes labels, numerical scales, or titles are displayed.  If I use the
"text()" function to explicitly add text to the graph, no text is displayed.
 I can see all of the graphs using the "demo(graphics)" command, but none of
the graphs include any text.  I am running R version: R 2.11.1 GUI 1.34
Leopard build 32-bit (5589) on Mac OS 10.6.4.  I would be happy to provide
any further information that could be useful in diagnosing this problem.
 Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you very much,
Adrian Down
Ph.D. candidate