Hello,

Is there a review or list of ~every specific nucleotide substitution model
that has been proposed or used in the literature (with references)?

I'm interested in reversible models.

The most exhaustive list I have is from the jModeltest documentation,
https://code.google.com/p/jmodeltest2/wiki/TheoreticalBackground#Models_of_
nucleotide_substitution

I realise an enormous number of models is possible (and may have been used
in model averaging). I'm keen to know which have some precedent in the
literature, along the lines of those listed above. I'm finding it
difficult to get beyond the standard sources.

Thank you in advance,

Daniel

--
Daniel Barker