Hi Fabricia,

  I have a package in development on github (
https://github.com/fmichonneau/seqManagement) that happens to include a
function that does what you are looking for: it splits this kind of files
to produce one file per alignment. You want to look at the function called
splitMultiAlignments.

  Don't hesitate to let me know if you need help to make it run.

  Cheers,
  -- François