Hello everyone,

I'm working on analyzing data with both pGLS and pRMA in phytools.
Understandably, the two analyses are providing me with slightly different
regression equations, which I need for a subsequent analysis. I am aware that
the output of the pGLS function includes an AIC score. However, for the pRMA, I
see no equivalent test statistic (log-likelihood, AIC, etc) for the overall
model. Is there a way to obtain an equivalent test statistic for pRMA that
would allow me to directly compare these two models?

In the meantime, I'll be plotting and comparing residual plots to see what I
get.

Thanks for the help,

Ashley Morhardt
PhD candidate