Andrea, remember that you can and should also do the "OLS" models (i.e.,
assuming a star phylogeny) with measurement error considered.  That's in the
programs that accompany Ives, Midford, and Garland (2007, Syst. Biol.
56:252–270), and were in the batch I just sent you.

Cheers,
Ted

Theodore Garland, Jr., Professor
Department of Biology
University of California, Riverside
Riverside, CA 92521
Office Phone:  (951) 827-3524
Facsimile:  (951) 827-4286 (not confidential)
Email:  tgarl...@ucr.edu
http://www.biology.ucr.edu/people/faculty/Garland.html
http://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=iSSbrhwAAAAJ

Director, UCR Institute for the Development of Educational Applications

Editor in Chief, Physiological and Biochemical Zoology

Fail Lab: Episode One
http://testtube.com/faillab/zoochosis-episode-one-evolution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0msBWyTzU0