Hi Karla,
You can test for differences in rates of evolution between different traits
using the mvBM function in the mvMORPH package.You just need to use the
argument "constraint" in the "param" list of the function.See for instance
?mvBM example for comparing the likelihood of model assuming independent rates
vs similar rates using the approach described by Adams (2013) Systematic
Biology.
HTH
Best,
Julien