Hello,
the original question was
https://www.mail-archive.com/r-sig-phylo@r-project.org/msg05367.html
Playing with the 'power' parameter of the compute.brlen() function was the
only I found working.
Thank You both,
V.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/en/

Department of Botany, Faculty of Science
Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
https://www.natur.cuni.cz/biology/botany/

Institute of Botany, Czech Academy of Sciences
Průhonice, Czech Republic
http://www.ibot.cas.cz/en/