Asiful,

The Typed Racket optimizer is run by default on all Typed Racket
code. As Matthias mentions, you have to turn it off explicitly if you
do want to turn it off.

What you're seeing seems unrelated to the optimizer, but looks like an
error elsewhere in Typed Racket. What version of Racket are you using,
what version of Typed Racket, and how did you get them?

Vincent