What about Typed Racket? Are you using the one from the Racket you
downloaded, or are you using one from a repo you cloned?

My guess based on the info you provided is that you're using Racket 6.7
and the associated Typed Racket, but that you're running the TR tests
from a cloned repo. Those tests would require the same version of TR
(the one from the cloned repo).

If that's the case, try instead installing the `typed-racket-test`
package, and running tests from the package version. If you install it
via the package system, you'll get the right version to go with your
Racket install.

Vincent