I went over the commits going into 7.2 to find items for the release
announcement. Candidate items are below; please send me announcement
items for the ones you consider relevant

As usual, do let me know if I missed anything that you thing should be
part of the announcement.

I noticed there were a lot of bugfixes and similar changes going into
this release. Would any of them be notable enough for the announcement?
Or would it make sense to have a general item about bugfixes?

There was also a lot of action surrounding Racket-on-Chez. Matthew,
could you write a general update for the announcement?

Vincent

Dan Feltey
- collapsible contracts

Robby Findler / Laurent Orseau
- Quickscript integration to DrRacket

Matthew Flatt
- machine-independent compilation mode:
2bbaa64cd656393cc8037c78ca7d7b1ea86dec05 @ racket
- retain argument to ephemeron-value: 99feebf070d0dd3e62c697814e0a42508f7995ee
@ racket

Philip McGrath
- MIME types for JS modules: d39183448c6944e28fb6ca32607e27a660203a98 @
web-server

Max New
- but-not/e: 0827ef347dcc17788de64bb48d5e53d66cebcdac @ data

Darren Newton
- hash/c random generate and exercise: 2dc96b365abf3bdb072ad1757b9763d686b3992f
@ racket

Sam Tobin-Hochstadt
- macro error message improvement: 1258d9d28aa995e04b12e0aba179811320c7ee05 @
racket