Thanks for your welcoming words, Vincent.

For some reasons I was certain Racket github repository was a sort of mirror of
the real almost secret repository where superheroes are working hard to make it
real... I will join and see if I can adapt.

I've used scribble initially to document my development efforts (so I can use
it) but in the end I've come up with a custom doc generator due to weird
particular requirements.

Let me organize one ad-hoc "workspace" on my computer to efficiently work on
this subjects and I will try.

Lux