I notice that currently, plot snips are not zoomable in my local build. The
release candidate doesn’t seem to have this problem. I believe I’ve had this
problem since before the release candidate was built. This suggests to me that
the problem is not that there’s a bug in the code, but rather that my
installation is messed up somehow.

I’m up to date on the git.racket-lang.org repo, and I just ran ‘make’, and I’m
still seeing the problem.

I’m guessing that I could fix this by discarding my tree and building again
from scratch, but if my update procedure is wrong (git fetch then ‘make’), I’ll
keep having this problem again and again.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

John