Hello,

I am new here. using racket a very short time.

I install racket on linux mint 17 64bit, I was using it on windows 7 The deb
package work fine, more fast than in windows. very good version.

When I create a executable on linux, it create a tgz archive with the bin and
libs inside.

In windows, its ok, it create a exe with the dll, to use is like any win
program.
My question is regarding a linux use of the programs.
The package, for spread it with others users, how will be the procedure to user
of archive in a machine with linux without racket? just unpack the archive in
home ?

It will work in androide too?

Question 2.

You have plans to port racket to AmigaOS 4.x too?
Thank you for attention.

Best Regards,